New release makes it easy to modify, view and create consistent plans for process management
ProSys development engineers focused on modifying these key functionalities in the latest release resulting in enhanced performance, ease-of-use and customer satisfaction:
- Elevated performance – AgileOps’ updated version significantly improves performance for a high volume of devices by allowing the user to select a set of devices and apply parameters to the entire root creating an optimized experience, both in product response and less network traffic for the user.
- Increased control for boundaries and priorities – Enhanced functionality creates a designable site-wide priority matrix, newly integrated with boundaries to provide for suggested priorities, increasing efficiency of boundary and priority planning.
- Improved interface design – AgileOps’ latest release increases filtering functionality, design consistency such as fonts, larger responsive design window sizes and similar colors that allow the operator to focus on the process.
- Expanded automatic adjustments – Devices, alarms and all related entities are automatically configured in the MCSD (Master Control System Database).
- Enhanced detection – The 2.1 release enhances handling error messages which aids the operator to focus on key alarms or issues that occur.
“We work diligently every day to simplify the process control execution environment for our customers. Helping our customers to spend less money, while increasing safety at their facilities is what drives our development. We take safety and reliability seriously. Our customers inspire ideas that we can put into action, providing the best platform for alarm management. Providing a complete alarm management solution that is easy to use on any DCS platform is our specialty -- and we’re proud of the AgileOps v2.1 release,” said Dustin Beebe, CEO of ProSys.
For more information contact Brandi Narez, Marketing Manager, Brandi.Narez@ProSys.com, 225.291.9591.