AgileOps v2.3 Supports Operators Worldwide with a Safe, Reliable and Profitable Tool that Follows ANSI/ISA 18.2-2016 and IEC 62682 standards.
BATON ROUGE, La., July 24, 2017 – ProSys announced the roll-out of the latest version of the company’s flagship software, AgileOps v2.3, the industry’s first dynamic alarm management software. ProSys continues to empower their customers with flexible server-based platforms that eliminate outdated silos between multiple product solutions within operations - for any control system on industrial applications worldwide.
To enhance Foxboro® connection, AgileOps now offers a Simplified Configuration by obtaining CP information through the AIM API. Also, added support for Foxboro® MessageLogger allows Historical Events to be captured by providing .msgs files.
In addition, Alarm Template Specification for Conditional Application is now available through a new optional field, Application Criteria. When the expression provided in this field evaluates to true for a branch, and the branch is eligible for application by the Alarm Definition, it will create the alarm.
Other key deliverables included:
- SQL Maintenance Plan – Maintain 6 months of database backups and an appropriate log file size.
- “Managed” Result in a Read-Only Audit/Enforce Approved Alarms Report – “Managed” alarm property now available in the read-only audit configuration of the report.
- Web App Impersonation – Can now be hosted on a separate server from the one hosting the AgileOps DataFramework Service and have the user permissions propagate properly in inter-domain scenarios.
- Customize System Reports – New option, “Format Export”, to customize the format of the output by taking the form of an xml file used to specify the formatting of the report to be generated.
- AutoDiscovery Performance Improvement – A necessary SQL operation during the “Data Updates” phase of AutoDiscovery has been optimized, improving system performance.
- ABS for DM Arithmetic Block – New arithmetic block, Absolute Value (ABS), now available for Selection Logic in DM, which provides an output which is the absolute value of the input.
- Demotion of Approved Alarm Property Values via Alarm Index Imports – Users can now demote approved alarm properties via the Alarm Index Import.
- Description Display on DM Workspaces – The title at the top of a DM workspace now includes the configured description.
- Filter for Assign Selected Branches Dialog – In MCSD, Assign Branches page can now filter and sort the System and Description column to help you more quickly find the System you’d like to assign.
With each release of AgileOps, the overall look and functionalities are upgraded with feedback from users, developers and process engineers that translate into cost savings, increased efficiency, optimization of resources and operator focus, therefore increasing safety, reliability and profitable for the manufacturers and producers.
For full release notes, sign into your ProSys Support account.
AgileOps is the industry’s first truly unified process control execution environment. It allows the user to take unprecedented command of their plant and control systems to meet real business needs. This innovative solution unifies control of multiple application modules through a single interface and gives the user broad functional capabilities through a series of optional application modules. It’s also a collaborative, multi-user interface that improves ease of use, lowers training costs and eliminates redundant data entry across multiple systems. The integrated server delivers breakthrough benefits that save time, conserve resources and eliminate redundancies.
ProSys delivers high-quality, cost-effective, innovative process control systems, consulting services and product solutions to the international energy, refining, petrochemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper and chemical industries. ProSys’ expertise and experience cover the full range of modern control system technology, including basic control, advanced regulatory control, procedural automation, alarm management software, optimization and multivariable control. For more information, visit www.ProSys.com. Connect with ProSys on Twitter @ProSysCom or LinkedIn.
Media contact: Keith Duncan, Marketing Manager, Keith.Duncan@prosys.com , +1 225 291 9591.